Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In the morning....

Sometimes, I think it's far too early for this stuff...

If you didn't already hear... and shame on you... Bush's appointee for SCOTUS is John G. Roberts Jr... If you're unfamiliar, Kos links here to some info, including a dKosopedia entry and an open comments thread. Explore. Edutain.

Lindsay Beyerstein at Political Animal postulates that the Rushed Roberts recommendation really regards reflecting rage from Rove... I'll get better at those...

On the other side of the aisle, John at Powerline details his beliefs about the Democratic plan of attack regarding the newest SCOTUS appointee. And while it's no surprise to me, Ann Coulter says everyone should be pissed... but her site appears hosed as I write this, so here's Michelle Malkin's take on Ann Coulter's take.

I may have my own take on this later, plus there's, for lack of something witty to say, "that whole Rove thing" going on... but for now, this will get those of you not up to speed, up to speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home